Tuesday, December 5, 2017

#VidmeWasHere, A Pokematic Adventure




Originally Uploaded July 24th 2017. With vidme closing it's doors, here is a little vlog I made for them to promote one user's initiative #vidmewashere. You can still find some of the pictures on twitter. This was the original description. After seeing @SurfersSelfies #vidmewashere vlog, I decided to make my own. Unfortunately, my cellphone camera sucks, and I didn't bring my HD digital camcorder with me, so enjoy old internet potato quality. We did do a podcast on Kiki's Delivery Service, and I think I'll upload it this week. Or if I find an original dub of Kiki before then, I'll upload it as part of a long form podcast talking about the differences in the movies. Also, I plan on doing my little #vidmewashere thing on twitter whenever I go places, and tag my followers. Spread the tag. #pokematic #surfersselfies #vidmewashere #vidmewasherechallenge #vidme #vlog #kikisdeliveryservice #burgerking

No comments:

Post a Comment