Monday, April 16, 2012

If I owned Adult Swim

This is kind of a random pokematic thing, so no theme.

Adult Swim had a bumper that said they would sell themselves for $500, so this is what I would do if I owned Adult Swim. For starters I would get rid of the crap. None of their bad shows, all gone. Lets see what I would get rid of, I'll make it easier by just listing what I'd keep. I'd keep King Of The Hill, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Super Jail, Boondocks, Harvey Birdman-just because I love Hanna Barbara and their jokes about that, what's left of the anime, and just because I know it pulls ratings, Family Guy.

Please note that there are a total of 4 origional Adult Swim shows, and none of which are their lame live action shows. Adult Swim makes there origional live action shows, gives them tones of promotion, and then I doubt that they get ratings. But instead of canceling them and focusing on what they have that's good, they keep drawing atention to their crap with more promotion and just brush off their good with a "Yeah we got these good shows, but hey check out this crap."

I might be wrong. Maybe Eagle Heart, Check It Out with Dr. Steve Bruel, Childrens Hospital, Aqua Teen Hungar Force, Venture Bros, and the like to pull ratings. Who am I kidding? I heard that their Toonami April Fools Joke brought in more ratings than they've had in a long time.  I'm also kind of new to Adult Swim, having only started to really watch it within the last couple of years. But from what I remember, they didn't suck like now.

I'm being to harsh on them. They don't suck, too much. Granted, most of the origional stuff that they advertize isn't on at decent hours, and that which is good is on when I'm up. I just really hope they step up their act, because it's just, No.

No comments:

Post a Comment